About 6 months ago I signed up to become a member of the Influenster community but I wasn't really active on the site.
If you are not familiar with Influenster, it is a community where members share their opinions of products and brands using social media outlets and doing tasks on the Influenster site. Several times a year they offer VoxBoxes that are basically themed sample packages and members are selected for boxes that best match their profile and interests.
Imagine my surprise when I received an email a couple of weeks ago informing me that I had been pre-selected for a Beauty Blogger VoxBox! As I anxiously awaited my VoxBox, I started visiting the site more often and have actually had fun writing reviews, answering questions, and finding new products to try. Needless to say, I will definitely stay active on the site from now on!
My VoxBox finally arrived this past Friday. I haven't had the chance to try out everything in the box, but I am really impressed with the variety and the number of items in the box. Here is a peek at what I got in my box:
- NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compact in Dark Shadows
- Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin
- Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream
- Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
- Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm and Night Creme
- EBOOST Daily Health Booster packet in Orange Flavor
- White Barn 3-Wick Candle in Mahogany Teakwood Scent
As I start trying out products, I will post reviews and more pictures!
Are you a member of Influenster? (If not, request an invite here) What VoxBoxes have you received?