Now, in my quest to be more Ladi Like, I want to start wearing makeup more regularly, and there's no better way to do it than to create my own 5 Minute Face!
Here are some pics of my first attempt:
- I applied my foundation (L'Oreal True Match in Caramel Beige/Warm 7) mixed with moisturizer.
- Applied E.L.F eye shadow primer on my lids.
- Used a pale, beige shade from the Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette along my brow bone, and swiped a shimmery brown color from the same palette across my eyelid.
- Applied some black eyeliner.
- Used the E.L.F Wet Gloss Lash And Brow Clear Mascara wand on my eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Last but not least, a swipe of clear lip gloss.
I didn't time myself, but it didn't feel like it took much time to put this look together. I'm going to play around with some different shades in the palette and tinted lip gloss and keep trying!